Tuesday 8 October 2013

Introduction to the Year 13 House Team My name is Dan Ahamefula and I am your house captain. I study Economics, English Literature and Business Studies. I have been a member of the Darwin house since year 7 for which I've had the privilege to particpate in a number of house activities. The family-orientated environment which the Darwin house is especially known for, has been a driving tool for myself over the past 7 years. Being able to give back to Darwin as a house captain is most definitely the best way I can show my appreication for support the house has given me. My contribution to Darwin over the past years has enhanced my skills as a team player and a leader, and it's with these skills I wish to captain the Darwin house. Hi, my name is Fatmata Lee and I'm the year 13 charity captain for Darwin house. I currently study Chemistry, Pyschology and Sociology. The reason I wanted to become charity captain is because I want to contribute to the school community. I look forward to working with you. Hi guys, my name is Rob Foreman and I am the year 13 sports captain for Darwin. I study German, Geography and Economics for A-Level. I wanted to be sports captain because I am a very keen sportsman and I want to contribute to the school more.

No comments:

Post a Comment